Can you give us any legal advice on my case?

Please understand that the Clerk's office is prohibited by law to give any legal advice. If you do not have a family attorney, you should contact the Lorain County Bar Association or the telephone directory for any attorney referral. Call the Legal Aid Society of Lorain County to see if you qualify for their service.

Show All Answers

1. Can you give us any legal advice on my case?
2. Can I file my documents over the internet?
3. I'm looking for a certain case and it is not showing up, can you please tell me why?
4. I would like a marriage license and copy of my will.
5. Can you tell me if you have any case on a particular person?
6. Several years ago, a judgment was rendered against me. I have paid that judgment in full, so why does it still show up in your files?
7. Can you take Pictures for Passport or Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW) applications?